Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation

No, not me but my sons and their families started
their vacation yesterday.They are headed to Florida. Two vehicles, two sets of parents and 7 kids. These two cousins are the mischievous ones. I wish the " good health fairy" could wave a wand over me and I could be physically able to join my family on one of their trips. Don't think that's going to happen anytime too soon.... So I stay behind in my home and look forward to the daily pics I get on my cell phone which I am thankful for. No need for a pity party as I have opted out of that already today. I told myself to get over it and I am not going to my 35th high school reunion tonight 45 minutes south of here as I don't feel like saying....HI....I am Peggy and in the last years I have had 7 grand kids and CFS and Fibro have highjacked my life and that's all I have to tell you. I know, bad attitude....so best stay home and catch some pics of it on others facebook later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Thank heavens for cameras on our phones...and Facebook! Amazing grace for us stuck at home!

    ReplyDelete