Monday, February 28, 2011

Turning 10

My favorite middle grandson had a birthday
the 16th of February and he turned 10! It
really does not seem like we have had him that
long. I was thinking he was a baby and
will not remember the events of Sept 11 that year.
His packages all matched and we did not
even plan it that way!
This is my oldest grandson here with him. Let me tell you, these two are a pair and can stir up some trouble if given the opportunity! Here is the whole gang for the traditional birthday picture! For the last several years one of my two sons have taken in a foreign exchange student. I hope these kids don't forget us as they grow up and go their own ways. So far they have all been pretty good about keeping in touch with us by the internet.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos of your grandkids, Peggy! They are all beautiful. My niece turned 9 on February 16.

    Glad you were able to enjoy the celebration.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. All kids looking cute.Wonderful post!!!

    ReplyDelete