Friday, April 20, 2012

Finish It Up Friday Round Robin

Well it has taken me a while but I finally have the last border on this
Round Robin quilt top. It will have one more border added then
we return them to the person that made the original middle block, which is
next week!  Can't wait to see mine. 
 You can tell how I hang my  piecing by looking at the pic below.  I just have a flannel
backed table cloth tacked to the wall. Works great for me.  I would like to have
 a more stable one but this works great and it pretty much out of the way.
I was going to applique some flowers in the white sections but ran out of time.
It is already delivered and can't wait to see what the next person adds.

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of a round robin but that sure is fun looking. Hope to see yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing yours as soon as you get it back.
    (20 years ago I was part of a guild that started a round robin. Unfortunately, we had one member who ruined everything she touched and refused to take suggestions, and it was disbanded. I should dig mine out and add some rounds myself.)

    ReplyDelete