Monday, August 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Well the stack and whacks are on hold...or have been ignored
since the last Monday's post of them. So, I have picked up
a new project to start and it is in the new book about
borders, by Judy L. 
The blocks are 7 and 1/2 inches unfinished, the picture of the
quilt in the book is just beautiful. 




I love adding borders to my quilts that get to the finish line and
this book has a lot in it. It also shows you how to figure for
your borders to fit correctly. 

There is a little hint pic of what this quilt will look like on the
very right side of the front cover, if my health and time allows
it to get to the finish line.

Too, many WIPS at my house and not enough energy and
time!!  There are even more project in magazine
pages and my mind than there will be time!!
Are all quilters this way??
I envy you all that have no health problems
and can accomplish all you set out to do!!!

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ Fibromyalgia just
flat sucks if I may say so!!
It gets in the way of my life...the life I had planned
and the one I am trying to live.
Done whining for now!
or until next time..............


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling up to sewing but you have a great project here when you feel better. Judy's border book is so inspiring! I've only used one of her border ideas so far but I have about 20 post-it notes marking the ones i want to use in the future!

    ReplyDelete