Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pinwheel Party Quilt

This is a beautiful quilt designed and made by Anina
over at The Twiddletails Blog.
I plan for this to be my next new quilt project.
She has the pattern listed step by step on her blog.http://twiddletails.blogspot.com She has done a beautiful job ......click and enlarge and check out the quilting. I think this would also look pretty good using white as the background instead of black, but I like the black....it makes the pinwheels just pop out at you!!!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love you fall background! Awesome!

    Secondly, that is beautiful. Kinda makes me think of snowflakes in color! I like it.

    I hope you are going to post a photo of it here when you finish it!?

    I so could use a warm quilt. Do you know anyone who makes quilts with toile fabric by chance? I'm going to be adding toile in black and ivory with red trim and a quilt in those colors would be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete