Friday, October 29, 2010

Quilted Table Runner

Here is my fall table runner.
This is the first table runner I have ever made and
I also quilted it myself!
It really was easier than I thought it would be. I believe some refer to this as a type of Seminole Piecing. I want to make a runner for each season using this pattern, but I have more ideas than I have energy most of the time. I was fortunate to be able to rock my favorite youngest granddaughter to sleep tonight, she is 3 and usually too busy to be rocked. She wanted me to read to her and while being read to, sleep got the best of her. I know there are going to be fewer times like that with my grand kids. They are all growing up so fast. Oh, and by the way...the older ones know that she is my favorite youngest because she is my only youngest...she just hasn't caught on to that yet, and I hope she doesn't for a while. I still tell my oldest granddaughter (she's 12) that she is my favorite oldest gdaughter and she just grins and tells me she knows she really is my favorite!!!!...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment