Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where The Cats At #2

I really did not think I would have another post about where I have found the cat again so soon, but here it is!! I keep my sewing machine in the spare bedroom and as I went in there Saturday morning I found the cat up on these boxes on top of the dresser!! Never seen her there before!
Well, no telling where I'll find her next!! My Red Head DIL is always telling me, "you know, when your not home she is probably all over the kitchen table"! Their cat is perfect....he doesn't get up on things like Dodie does....yeah, right!! But you know what? I always wipe the kitchen table down before eating.....mmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your redheaded DIL that cats do whatever they want when no one is around...including sleeping on the kitchen table!!!!!

    ReplyDelete